Download Shareit For JIO Phone: Again great news has come for the Jio customers that they can easily use SHAREit to transfer any of the files to the Jio phone.Reliance Jio has made a great platform for the Jio users to user data from cheaper rate and many offers with the Jio 4G phone.It is a great way to share any of the files to the Jio phone and the user may not face any problem while sending.This process is faster than the normal SHAREit send process and successfully deliver any of the files.
Reliance Jio has provided a cheaper cost smartphone which can support any of the android application and if you want to run Whatsapp or Facebook application in Jio phone, you can visit our site and check the detailed step there. Check Here: JIO TV WEB
How to send file from SHAREit to Jio Phone
It is not a big deal to transfer any file from any of the android application to the Jio phone.The file will transfer as the same process but you didn’t require SHAREit application in your Jio phone, the thing that required is Jio phone’s hotspot and the android device which have an updated version of SHAREit. Check Here: JIO phone software Upgrade
There is only one option to send or transfer file that is Bluetooth but due to less speed, users avoid to use this option.The process of sending a file from SHAREit is a tested process and it will definitely work in any of the Jio phones. There is the only thing that required is an android phone to transmit date instantly.Also Check: Enable JIO Phone hotspot
Share Files Through Share it in JIO Phone
If you want to send any of the files to the Jio phone, you should have an updated version of SHAREit to transmit data rapidly or download share it for jio phone.Below, there are some process is given which will help you to transfer the file via step-by-step process:
- The first process is to jio shareit app download install & open the latest version of SHAREit to transfer the file .
- In the left side of SHAREit, you will see three dots, click on it and select the ‘web share’ option to proceed further.
- Now, select the file which you want to share. (the file should be of any type as songs, videos, doc, PDF or any type of picture)
- After selecting, click on the send button to begin the send process immediately.
- You will see some steps are shown in the SHAREit, you have to follow step-by-step all of them.
- Connect the Jio phone with the android phone with the help of Hotspot which will help to send the file immediately.
- Now, you have to open the browser from the Jio phone and search the web URL which is provided in the SHAREit to begin the sending process.
- After searching the URL, the Jio phone will automatically show the file which you are sending from the SHAREit, click on download option to get the file.
- The transferring process will not use web data to share, it only requires data to go to the URL, and the sending process will be the same as normal share.
This process may help any of the Jio phone users to transfer any of the files to the Jio Phone and enjoy the SHAREit option on the phone without having SHAREit application.