JIO Scholarship 2018: The great news has come for the Jio customers that the Reliance Jio is going to announce the Jio Scholarship scheme for the students who are pursuing their degree from schools or colleges. It is a great chance for the students who are studying in ICSC board or state board can get the scholarship money if the student is eligible for the scholarship. Download reliance jio scholarship application form. Also Check: Book Jio Mobile Online
The main motive of the scholarship is to help the students indirectly whose family condition is not good. The money which is declared for the scholarship is more enough for the students and divided according to the percentage that they score in the examination throughout the year.
About JIO Scholarship Scheme
Reliance Jio has given great news to the students, starting their network in all over the country now providing the benefit for the students whose didn’t have family support or problems related to money. This scheme is divided according to the classes of the students and the scholarship is given according to that. Check Here: JIO Phone Facebook
Reliance JIO Scholarship Details
Different Scholarship Schemes and Amounts:
- For students who are pursuing 10th/Matric/high school, the scholarship is 35,000 per year but the condition is that the students have to score more than 70% if they are studying in State board and for the Central board, 85% is required to be eligible for the scheme.
- For the 11th class students, the scholarship is decided for Rs 35,000 per year and the condition is that the student should have more than 70% in state board and for central and ICSE board the student should have more than 85%.
- For the intermediate students/12th class, the scholarship is decided for Rs 45,000 for a year and the student should score more than 65% on state board and more than 80% in central and ICSE board.
- For the graduate students, the scholarship scheme is given to the students who score more than 75% and the money decided for the students is 52,000.
- For the PG students, the scholarship is decided for the amount Rs 55,000 and the condition is that the student should score more than 75% in their final examination.
How To Apply JIO Scholarship Online:
It is not a bigger task to apply for the scholarship program the students can easily apply by download jio scholarship application 2018-19 and By following the procedure.The Reliance owner Mukesh Ambani again comes with an exciting scheme for the students.Every student wants to grab the chance to get the scholarship money by fulfilling the eligibility criteria.
The Steps are as follows:
- The first step is to score more for the JIO scholarship eligibility to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Those who are eligible can take the download jio scholarship application form any of the Jio offices near to your area.
- After getting the form, fill it up and submit the form before reliance jio scholarship 2018-19 last date
- Now, you are eligible to get the scholarship amount easily.
The eligibility criteria are necessary for the students to apply for the examination; otherwise, the student will not receive the money. This help is basically for the students who are not able to fulfill their fees and belongs to poor family. It is one of the great action from the Reliance for providing the help and the student will get support to do something good in future.